In most assembled products, parts are screwed or riveted. The tightening torques defined for this purpose should be implemented correctly and reliably. An automatically correctly set tool with corresponding feedback to the system is a useful production aid.
Advantages of parameterized tools
- High process reliability through signal-controlled screwing and riveting devices
- Reduction of the error rate thanks to the counting function of the screws / rivets
- Securing the process flow by releasing/locking the tools
- Transparent connection points through storage of process data
- Monitoring of the tightening process