- Manage all order entry activities, including customer order management and system input, order inquiries and follow-up, payment application & inquiries and customer contact / reporting
- To prepare quotations for customers and follow-up on its results.Attend to customer enquiries/ complaints/ feedback
- To prepare and review each repetitive or new Sales order/Sales Contract o To visit constantly and establish barrier-free affinity with existing customers to make provision of ready services; to achieve status as one of the customers' top suppliers/vendors consistently
- To feedback perceiving of influential business information or observations echoed from all levels of customers' staff/departments to the Sales Manager/Sales Leader
- To feedback finding of potential opportunities reflected from the customers' scheduling of physical manufacturing setup/inventory exposition to the Sales Leader
- To review monthly achievement vs. targeted Sales Margin with the Sales Leader
- To control internal and external quality documents to ensure its validity.
- Provide effective communication and coordination between Sales and Customers
- Always at the front end of the company to all existing customers in ascertaining highest customer satisfaction at all levels
- Adhere to all procedures and documentation requirement of Sales and Customer Service
- To engage in team discussion to identify threats and suggest solutions
- Analyze and evaluate sales and provide performance report as directed from management whenever required
Improve Operational Efficiency:
- Review technical specification (RTS)
- Provide and follow up quotation on the timely basis
- Process customer orders and follow up on backorders if any
- AR Management
- Process customer's forecast for good coverage and quality, and follow tightly with customer's materials planning.
- Work with inter-department to solve problems
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in trading field. Preferable serving OEM or EMS market.
- ISO quality management knowledge
- Good in analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Customer Focus, Progressive & Quality Sales Oriented, Decision Making, Innovation, Driving for results, Planning & organizing, Building strategic working relationships are essential
- Independence, resourceful, enthusiastic and dynamic with high drive to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
- High degree of integrity and commitment with strong sense of achieving deadlines
- Bilingual and proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Professional degree in any field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Possess own transport and able to travel
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV / Resume to email@example.com