- Performs days to day receiving / issuing activities
- Effectively performance inspection during goods receipt
- Making sure all components are stored in a proper manner and parts are delivered to the customer in a timely manner
- Ensure the safekeeping, stock accuracy, safety of all materials in the store, ensure all materials receiving and transaction in the store system/records are updated into a system
- Ensure that all Warehouse Operational work are carried out efficiently and effectively and in accordance with ISO and " Best in Class" service standards as defined in Key Performance Indicators
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U. Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- No working experience required
- Able and licensed to operate 3T forklift advantage
- Import, Storage, Export and Local Distribution experience in an international warehouse environment preferred.
- Physically fit, able to carry at least 25kg Load
- Able to work overtime as and when required and as instructed by Warehouse Leader
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Willing to take on multi-tasking role in the Warehouse Operations
- Must be a dynamic and hardworking person
- Literate in basic computer and IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Applicants must be will to work in Bagan Dalam.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org