Summary: Drive existing customer engagements to increase profitable sales of our products and services and develop new Tesla relationships between you and management by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop strategic plans to manage profitable sales growth at assigned Market Manager.
- Manage the sales strategy & progress in Bossard’s CRM system
- Work to achieve the territory and customer corporate revenue and profitability goals.
- Identify, build, & manage our customer relationships at the Executive level
- Able to win (close) at the management level
- Manage profitability of each customer including; margins, AR, inventory.
- Working with management and peers developing strategic market segments Responsible for the development of targeted potential new business utilizing Bossard’s three levels of core competencies.
- Team leader for driving the success of assigned accounts.
- Quotations, Quality, Engineering, and Customer Relationships
- Power point presentations to customers and internal teams.
- Negotiate customer specific service programs and contracts.
- Continually learn new products and technologies.
- Keep abreast of competition and market conditions
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work with new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Follow-up – Monitoring the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considering the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Formal Presentation – Presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Innovation – Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness – Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Technical/professional Knowledge & Skills – having achieved a satisfactory level of technical & professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelors degree with 2-5 years of OEM field sales experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedures manuals and contracts. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups or customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Human Resource systems and Microsoft software.
- Word, Excel, Outlook/email, and Power point
- Qualiware-home to internal processes
- Employee Self Serve (ESS)
- Bad Inventory Report (BIR)
- BNA Prospecting Tool to track new business
- Bossard Quality System (BQS)
- Carma tool to expedite incoming PO’s
- FACTS main system used to place orders
- QLR tool used to get various reports
- TSExcell tool used to get various reports
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities require by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to moderate.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.Cedar Falls, IA 50613