Summary Quickly and precisely assemble all kits with required components as indicated on the Bill of Material, in association with the current delivery schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all paperwork provided, to confirm build quantity and revision level of the Top Level Assembly prior to starting assembly process
- Review the corresponding work instructions for each kit, confirming all revision level(s), and directions
- Check all of the required component materials, for proper revision level(s) and quantities
- Assemble first kit per said work instructions, and have it inspected by fellow assembler for accuracy, prior to continuing with the build process
- Assemble the balance of the order quantity in a timely fashion, with quality workmanship being the number one priority
- Assure all applicable labels are applied as required, and in the proper location
- Upon completion, provide supervisor the related paperwork, and have completed materials moved to shipping
- Perform other related duties or ad hoc projects for the management team, as required
- Knowledge of applicable organizational operation procedures and quality system manual
- Outstanding attention to detail, with a high level of quality workmanship
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates must have high school diploma or GED
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613