Summary: Consults with CRM, PMM, Suppliers, Applications Engineers or other individuals to discuss and formulate FACTS (operating system) descriptions with reference knowledge of blueprints, specifications, and other documentation. Enters new items into FACTS and maintains existing items base in FACTS and Excel database including tote quantities and piece weights. Routinely reviews tariff codes and updates classification as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate assortment of catalog groups for FACTS and Excel databases.
- Receive, analyze and process new item IRFQ into excel data.
- Input / update item information into FACTS.
- Routinely reviews tariff codes and updates classification as needed.
- Communicate with Sales, Purchasing, Warehousing, and other departments to verify existing product.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team towards the completion of goals
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing task by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
An Associate’s degree with 2-5 years of experience and/or training is desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedures manuals and contracts. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups or customers or employees of organization
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Human Resource systems and Microsoft software.
- Word, Excel, Outlook/email, and PowerPoint
- Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive
Candidate will be expected to learn and be sufficient in Bossard systems including, but not limited to:
- Qualiware home to internal processes
- Employee Self Serve (ESS)
- Bad Inventory Report (BIR)
- Bossard Quality System (BQS)
- Carma tool to expedite incoming PO’s
- FACTS main system used to place orders
- QLR tool used to get various reports
- TSExcell tool used to get various reports
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities require by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to moderate.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.Cedar Falls, IA 50613