Summary: Processes customer requests and orders for material, products and services. Assure the communication and resolution of customer performance requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Primary communication link to customer
- Analyze cost, quantity and other nomenclature on order requests from customers
- Receive and respond to all Requests for Quotes from customers.
- Validate and react to Supplier Performance Ratings from customers
- Verifies inventory and notifies Purchasing of customer orders that would deplete stock.
- Expedite internally to assure shipment of customer orders
- Routes orders to departments for filling and follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Informs shipping of packing or labeling requirements for customer shipments.
- Receives customer concerns and initiates any internal action that maybe required.
- Initiates and provides all Return Goods Authorizations to customers.
- Confers with shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to provide proof of delivery requests from customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work with new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Building Customer Loyalty – Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Work – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelors degree with 2-5 years of customer relations experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedures manuals and contracts. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups or customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Human Resource systems and Microsoft software.
- Word, Excel, Outlook/email, and Power point
- Qualiware home to internal processes
- Employee Self Serve (ESS)
- Bad Inventory Report (BIR)
- BNA Prospecting Tool to track new business
- Bossard Quality System (BQS)
- Carma tool to expedite incoming PO’s
- FACTS main system used to place orders
- QLR tool used to get various reports
- TSExcell tool used to get various reports
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move u to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities require by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to moderate.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613