Provide support for the International Sales Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Daily support and interaction with International Customer Service team.
- Daily/weekly processing of shipping documents required to transfer product to International locations.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of computer operating skills including data entry, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and the ability to navigate the Internet.
- Provide customers with sales and expedite information as directed by Customer Service team.
- Process system generated sales orders for International customers.
- Assist as needed in the weekly review of customer’s forecasts and provide purchasing with the information to enter, expedite or cancel purchase orders based on customer’s needs.
- Follow corporate-established quality control guidelines as they relate to contract review, pricing and packaging of products.
- Interact with the Purchasing, Shipping and Quality departments to insure an efficient flow of customer service transactions.
- Understand Quality System Procedures and Requirements.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures; processes, requirements or cultures.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Innovation - Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, an decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Excel, Word
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current driver’s licenses
Other Skills and Abilities
- Overall performance in supporting the international Customer Service Department.
- Time management skills.
- Effective communication both internal and external.
Must be able to travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work conditions are normal office setting conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613