Summary: Co-create, implement, and help oversee digital, print, lead generation, and traditional marketing strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Marketing Manager in SEO, SEM, social media, and lead generation efforts.
- Maintain website content related to company events and industry news.
- Assists in development of market research objectives to help the organization meet its strategic goals.
- Establishes research method, such as survey, opinion poll, or questionnaire, and designs means for collecting data for each project.
- Prepares and gives presentations on marketing findings, updates, and strategy development.
- Assist with trade show coordination, company events, and customer visits.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create, print, and distribute marketing material.
- Help coordinate blog activity and overall strategy.
- Generate key marketing strategy based on insights, research, and industry demand.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work, tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Applied Learning – Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team towards the completion of goals.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Follow -up– establishing procedures to monitor the results of delegations, assignments, or projects; taking into consideration the skills, knowledge and experience of the assigned individual and characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, an decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, email, etc)
- Basic CRM knowledge
- Adobe experience is a plus, but not required
- Google Analytics is a plus, but not required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current driver’s license
Must be able to travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work conditions are normal office setting conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.Cedar Falls, IA 50613