Summary Responsible for ordering and placement of material into the management systems assigned. Assure that a quality level of service exists which is consistent with our ISO Certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Re-labeling bins as needed.
- Following Feeder Bin System where appropriate.
- Placing orders - scanning parts below the re-order point.
- Scanning parts in safety stock.
- Transmitting information from scanner into computer via phone.
- Filling out Service Reports after each delivery.
- Filling out Corrective Action Worksheet as necessary.
- Following returns procedure.
- Communication of Account requests and needs to Customer Relations Rep or Account Manager.
- Initiate an Inspection Request when needed.
- Sizing bins for add-ons.
- Make changes to system as directed.
- Perform Work Cell Audits as directed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work, tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Applied Learning – Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Contributing to Team Success – Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team towards the completion of goals.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Follow -up (re-pack group only) – establishing procedures to monitor the results of delegations, assignments, or projects; taking into consideration the skills, knowledge and experience of the assigned individual and characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Safety Awareness – Being aware of conditions that affect employee safety.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, an decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Storage Management System (SMS)
- FACTS system to place orders to vendors
- TSExcell report tool
- Qualiware home to internal processes
- Employee Self Serve (ESS)
- Excel, Word
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current driver’s licenses
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bar Code Scanner Knowledge
- Bolt Gauge Knowledge
- Scale Knowledge/weigh counts
Must be able to travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level is the work environment is usually loud.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613