Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Using bar-code scanner log on, accept order and go to location to pick order
- Verify correct part with a part check
- Print label and verify against supplier label
- Label product to customers specifications
- Put away product by scanning TU and accept for put away, proceed to put away location
- General housekeeping of warehouse & equipment
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work, tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Safety Awareness – Being aware of conditions that affect employee safety.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one-year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to write reports & business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of mangers, clients, customers and general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer/System Skills: Intermediate skill level in excel, word, outlook and email.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current driver’s license
- Forklift operator’s license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to: stand; use hands to fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands & arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch and walk, talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to walk, talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regular exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613