Summary: To answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines the nature of the business, and announces visitor to appropriate personnel.
- Retrieves messages from voicemail box and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards them to appropriate personnel or department.
- Provide administrative support to Director of HR and HR Staff
- Booking travel for HR and recruiting activates when requested by HR Staff
- Orders business cards employees.
- Prepare new hires cubicle/office space with basic office supplies and clean terminated employees cubicles or office space in perpetration for next employee.
- Assist in the management of ordering and maintaining Tee shirts (uniforms) for warehouse staff.
- Conference room calendars – book reservations and notify people of conflicts or overlaps as needed.
- Refills paper in copiers and printers on first floor and keeps paper stocked near the machines.
- Refills kitchen and conference room supplies.
- Orders supplies for the office, kitchen, conference room and others upon request.
- Creates and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed; such as, filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Receives and signs for incoming shipments from DHL and FedEx and distributes.
- Receives, sorts, and routes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail to be sent. Opens and sorts mail for accounting and maintains postage meter.
- Answers questions regarding the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as needed.
- Creates export papers daily for all accounts as needed.
- Orders food for meetings and takes care of set-up and take-down from the meal.
- Assists with special events ie: potlucks, fund raisers, and parties.
- Maintains balance in the large conference room (upstairs and down) ie: clean tables and dry erase boards, straighten chairs, and keep water stocked in fridge.
- Waters plants 2x a week up and down stairs.
- Mail customer invoices daily.
- Maintain, monitor and file all invoices and packing slips for matching.
- Maintain files in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain postage machine as needed.
- Maintain and update welcome board for incoming visitors.
- Open, stamp and distribute incoming mail.
- Keep internal documents updated and distributed when changes occur (i.e. phone lists, Employee address’s etc…)
- Create and maintain monthly calendar for internal use.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work, tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Applied Learning – Assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) – Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
To perform this job successfully and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals. Ability to write reports, and business correspondence,. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, an decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
- Excel, Word
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work conditions are normal office setting conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
How to Apply?
6521 Production Dr.
Cedar Falls, IA 50613