Can used screws be reused? Although it seems that the reuse of screws, nuts and bolts save costs, Martin Rüedy from the Bossard Expert team does not recommend the reuse of fastening elements. This white paper shows you the reason of this recommendation based on the following factors:
- Safety in assembly – friction
- Protection against corrosion – visual condition
- Surface treatment – disassembly capability
- Durability – surface damage
- Cost-effective production – assembly cost
Download now your full white paper for free and discover the reason why the reuse of fasteners after operational use is not recommended.
Download your white paper