SOYER®’s quality concept “Fast-Safe-Reliable” is applicable through their entire stud welding range, which includes various types of weld studs, weld pins, welding machines and accessories. Weld studs are commonly used in various industries covering a wide range of applications such highway, bridges, switchgears, lifts, coffee machines, kitchenware along with other applications. Our offer spans the complete weld stud range, CD Stud, SRM® HZ-1 Stud and Drawn Arc Stud.
- Hole-free & one-sided welding process for limited access applications
- Higher strength thanks to three grades of carbon steel, 4.8 – 5.8 & 8.8, available to address most of application constraints
- One-sided installation, easy for limited space application, invisible mark on panel A-side (CD & SRM®)
- Special design includes studs for earth connection and nails for insulation
- Weld joint is stronger than either the stud or parent material alone
- Higher corrosion resistance is achievable through A2 & A5 stainless studs