Tribological dry coating is a system solution for mechanically stressed fastening elements and components, such as screws, nuts and washers. The coating is a non-electrolytically applied, thin layer with integrated lubrication properties and additional corrosion protection.
- Small friction coefficient scattering
- Protection against contact corrosion
- Good sliding properties and thus protection against seizing up
- No impact on mechanical properties
- No risk of hydrogen embrittlement
- Permanent lubrication