KATO® wire threaded inserts are ideally suited for heavy-duty threads, continuously breaking connections or to rebuild damaged threads. In many materials, such as aluminium, their precautionary use is therefore recommended. In a simple work sequence these thread inserts can be made from stainless chrome nickel steel. KATO® wire threaded inserts without tappets are impressive due to their efficient installation without adapter breaks.
- No adapter breaks required
- Bi-directional installation groove
- Simple, interruption-free removal
- Fulfils international standards on requirements, fit, function and materials
- Very safe as there is no danger from adapters left inside the component