The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Focus on identifying and performing Engineering Consultation Services for Bossard’s customers, both new and existing, in support of our industry leading Assembly Technology Expert (ATE) suite of consultative services. This position requires a wide variety of skills, from the technical (e.g., creating blueprints, planning, and performing qualification tests, statistical analysis, etc.), to communications-based skills (e.g., research, reporting, presenting findings).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Introduce and promote the “6 Pillars” of our ATE Engineering Services via joint sales calls with Account Managers to our existing book of clients.
- Identify, pursue, and acquire new customers by promoting the value of the “6 Pillars” of our ATE Engineering Services in coordination with the Business Development Managers.
- Build a strong network with decision makers at Key prospects and customers within the assigned region.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and close ATE projects within the assigned region.
- Work with Regional Management to develop sales targets and other performance measures.
- Define a sales budget for ATE Engineering Services together with the region’s Market Managers.
- Provide regular progress reports on ATE Engineering Services sales activities and results to Regional Management.
- Record ATE Engineering Services sales pipeline and activities in the CRM system.
- Producing high quality reports and/or presentations based on sound engineering methods and findings.
- Conduct sales oriented technical consulting and application engineering.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities