Summary: Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Director, the Market Manager directs and manages the CRM group, and other routine sales duties in a designed geographic area or by Customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The Market Manager is responsible for the CRR, Service Technician and Account Management Team’s cost, performance and productivity.
- The Market Manager is responsible for maintaining a training program for their designated staff.
- Establish and maintain written goals, benefits, and measurements for all primary sales functions. Communicate and share effectively.
- Develop analytical tools and models to improve material planning techniques and practices.
- Confers with the CRM department to evaluate potential changes in customer demands or production schedules, which may affect inventory requirements (i.e., plant shut downs, new product offerings, product design changes, etc.)
- Maintains appropriate records to support material acquisition decision and to perform related analyses as needed.
- Use a combination of internal tools and reports, while communicating with CRM staff, PPM, and customers to effectively expedite the delivery of product.
- Manage price increases, negotiate with customers, and ensure system updates reflect current pricing.
- Manage the Customer Business Review Process.
- Responsible for sales growth of prospects in their portfolio/geography.
- Manage and post team KPI (Key Performance Indicators) on a monthly basis
- Organize and manage the monthly CIT (Customer Involvement Team) meetings
- Manage CRM Scorecard performance data on a bi-yearly basis
- Manage BIR (Bad Inventory Report) on a monthly basis
- Manage Cost Accountability process for PMM related to customer charge backs.
- Process Corrective Actions related to assigned job duties.
- Performs such other tasks and special projects as may be assigned from time to time by the Regional Sales Director.
Manages supervise employee(s) in the sales department. Is responsible for the overall directions, coordination, evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Manages supervise a total of a TBD number of employee(s) in the sales department. Is responsible for the overall directions, coordination, evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Aligning Performance for Success – Focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives.
- Building a Successful Team – Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of team goals.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Coaching – Providing timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Communication – Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Information Monitoring – Setting up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage an organization or ongoing activities within it.
- Initiating Action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Innovation – Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Leading Through Vision and Values – Keeping the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of associate decision making and action.
- Planning and Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Strategic Decision Making – Obtaining information and identifying key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; committing to a course of action to accomplish a long-range goal or vision after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions, facts, available resources, constraints, and organizational values.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelors degree in business management with 3-5 years of supervisor experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Design software; Human Resource systems and Microsoft software.
- Word, Excel, Outlook/email, and Power point
- Qualiware home to internal processes
- Employee Self Serve (ESS)
- Bad Inventory Report (BIR)
- BNA Prospecting Tool to track new business
- Other Bossard Systems
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities require by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to moderate.
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613