Summary: Achievement of all company sales objectives for the geographical territory and vertical markets, established by the company, including territory sales revenue, market and/or key account penetration and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Pursue and acquire new customers by promoting the value of our brand product solutions.
- Penetrate/Develop existing customers towards a broad range of branded products.
- Proactively develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold calling, customer referrals, leads, cross-group-applications, community involvement and other innovative means of developing business.
- Built up a relationship network with decision makers at key prospects/customers.
- Develop and own selected high potential Key Accounts for defined brands.
- Drive, coordinate, negotiate and close projects with defined key brands in North America.
- Close collaboration with key suppliers and other parties to push brand business.
- Collect and provide market intelligence and competitive analysis for branded products.
- Introduce and promote new product solutions (joint selling with existing portfolio).
- Conduct sales oriented technical consulting and application engineering.
- Work with Global Category Team in developing sales targets and other performance measures.
- Define sales budget for branded products together with Global Category Team.
- Provide progress report on branded product business development activity and result.
- Records progress/activity in the CRM system.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Planning and Organization – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills – Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas, keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Tenacity – Staying with a position or plan of action until the desired goal is obtained or is no longer reasonably attainable.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years of customer relations experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports & business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, employees of the organization, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate and percent. Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have Intermediate knowledge of:
- Microsoft Suites (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Current valid driver’s license
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to travel including overnight stays up to but not limited to 75% of the time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to or over 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristic described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work conditions are that of a normal office setting. The noise level in the work environment can range from quiet to moderate.
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613