Title Smart Factory Logistics System Support
Function Smart Factory Logistics (SFL)
Reporting Business Solution Manager
Location Bossard Singapore
The successful candidate will assist the Smart Factory Logistics Engineer to ensure that SFL systems at customer sites are functioning at optimum performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- To assist the Smart Factory Engineer in coordinating necessary process for physical set-up.
- To monitor daily all ARIMS notification and performance, optimise bins sizes and replenishment cycles, update forecasts and re-design bin types.
- To conduct periodic maintenance and servicing for all the SFL sites and ensure that the physical layout is well-organised.
- To coordinate with responsible sales team on customer forecasts with huge upsurge or no activities for the last 3 or 6 months.
- To assist the Smart Factory Engineer on all the SFL equipment purchases and inventory counts with record.
- To continuously study the possibilities of a more efficient setting-up of projects.
- To assist the Smart Factory Engineer in preparing progress report for internal analysis and for external customers.
- To feedback all issues encountered with customers to the Smart Factory Engineer so that continuous customer satisfaction can be achieved.
Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering
- Innovative and keen learner
- Able to plan and execute tasks assigned independently
- Strong team player
Only short-listed applicants will be notified.