The setting, calibration and configuration of tools takes up a lot of resources in manufacturing companies. With Smart Factory Assembly the tools can be configured via a central system and receive the jobs directly from the system at the right time.
It makes no difference whether the tools are connected to the control computer by cable or via a Wifi network. Almost all activities can be controlled by a single control unit. The results are documented and archived in paperless form.
- Faster setup of the workstations
- Correct parameterization of the tools according to the order and screwing location
- Checking the assembly step
- Documentation of all relevant assembly and testing processes related to a product
- Integration of any number of tools and aids
Our broad knowledge of fastening technology allows us to provide competent advice on the selection and design of tools. Especially in the riveting and bolting technology, we can provide objective advice and have access to a wide range of products: