The surface systems are used to optimize the coefficient of friction and improve protection against corrosion.
They consist of compositions such as organic solid lubricants and fluoropolymers and can be designed according your requirements.
Tribological dry coating is a system solution for mechanically stressed fastening elements and components, such as screws, nuts and washers. The coating is a non-electrolytically applied thin layer with integrated lubrication properties and additional corrosion protection.
- Small friction coefficient scattering
- Protection against contact corrosion
- Good sliding properties and thus protection against seizing up
- No impact on mechanical properties
- No risk of hydrogen embrittlement
- Permanent lubrication
Please contact us directly for further information or quotation. We would be happy to support you with our experience to find the optimum solution for your specific application requirements.