ecosyn®-IMX screws simplify your manufacturing processes, increase the level of connection reliability and have a proven corrosion resistance. Is made of corrosion-resistant steel and hard enough to form a metric thread in stainless steels.
The ecosyn®-IMX screws made of a martensitic, quenched and tempered stainless steel are especially intended for direct assembly in corrosion resistant thin sheet metal (INOX A2, etc.). The screws can be assembled into all plastically, deformable materials with a maximum hardness range from 135 HV to 250 HV. Stress corrosion cracking is possible in aggressive environments and with and certain material combinations.
- Can be used in stainless steels
- Resistance against vibration loosening
- No thread cutting
- Higher load-bearing capacity due to strain hardening of the nut material
- Compatible with metric screw threads
- High corrosion resistance (comparable to INOX A2)
- Savings in component production as well as in assembly due to the elimination of safety elements