Title Outside Sales (Business Development Executive)
Reporting Sales Team Leader (Sales Manager)
Location Bossard Selangor (Puchong)
Achievement of all company sales objectives for the geographical territory and vertical markets, established by the company, including territory sales revenue, market and/or key account penetration and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop New Accounts/Business in accordance with the company directives.
- Communicate when applicable with the Inside Sales, Technical Sales People, Purchasing, Engineering and Quality to ensure that customer requirements are communicated and understood.
- Communicate and interact with other Sales People on cross territorial accounts and/or projects.
- Develop knowledge of all potential accounts within the territory, including market information, competitor information, products and processes.
- Develop effective working relationships with all key customers within the territory.
- Identify territory market needs, purchasing trends and economic conditions.
- Submit all required reports on time to Sales Team Leader.
- Develop a Territory Plan to support the growth expectations.
- Participate in training as required or directed.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Building Trust - Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Customer Focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Follow-up - Monitoring the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considering the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness – using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of product, service, or idea from prospects and clients.
- Energy – Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Upholds organizational values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Four year certificate from degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred to Three - Five years sales experience in the fastener industry and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram from. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Mechanical or Technical Aptitude
- Possess own transport and able to travel
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV / Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org