ABB cable accessories include cable tie and accessories, connectors, wire terminals and cable glands. Products from ABB are valued for their strength, reliability and functionality. ABB also supplies cable ties and tools to support time-critical assembly and installation processes.
ABB – Innovative cable tie and mounting accessories
- Ty-Fast® cable ties
Ty-Fast® cable ties ensure low insertion and high locking strength. Combined with its low-profile head for less snags, Ty-Fast® offers secure tightening performance either by hand or by tools with minimal fatigue.
ABB cable accessories have been developed for fastening, protection, insulation and connection of cabling for industrial applications, construction, communications, utilities and OEM applications.
- Bundling range from 112 up to 1214 mm with width from 2.4 to 13.2 mm
- CE declaration
- Two-sided finger grip design improves grasp and pull-out
- Halogen and silicone free
- Easy installation, higher productivity
- Ty-Rap® cable ties
Ty-Rap® cable ties is one of the superior solutions among ABB’s broad range of bundling and fastening solutions.
The Ty-Rap® range includes cable ties for many special applications, e.g. extreme temperatures, flames, constant sunlight and UV rays, aggressive chemicals or high tensile strength.
- Various materials for extreme and harsh conditions like constant UV radiation, extreme temperatures, corrosive, chemical and other difficult environments.
- The anti-magnetic stainless-steel closure and the smooth, groove-free body guarantee maximum strength and a long service life.
- Ribs and nubs hold the bundle in place and prevent it from slipping, especially in vibrating applications.
- The flat head and its oval shape make it easier to guide bundled troughs through partitions.
- Ty-Met™ cable ties
Ty-Met™ cable ties are stainless steel made particularly for extreme installing conditions and harsh environments.
With such properties as high strength, chemical durability, radiation resistance, flame retardant, temperature resistance and UV resistance, Ty-Met™ cable ties apply to many applications like petrochemical, food industry, power stations, offshore, oil and gas and other hazardous areas.
- Multiple types available for various applications (ball-lock, ladder, releasable, etc.)
- Self-locking, secure tightening (ball-lock, ladder)
- Available for coating for non-toxic, halogen free
- Easy installation
- International standard compliance (UL, Lloyd)
- Twist Tail® cable ties
Twist Tail® cable ties are especially easy to install. The tail breaks off, just by twisting it by hand without the need for any extra tool.
- General purpose applications
- Indoor and outside application
- Quick and easy installation without installation tools
- Safe break-off without sharp edges
- UV protection (black color)
- Strong polyamide 6.6 with high tensile strength
- Cable Mounting accessories
To install different types of cable ties in the application, ABB provides high-performance mounting bases, cable clamping and other mounting accessories into your professional cable management. Optimize your mounting from different methods, either self-adhesive, glue, or screwing.