As a leading company of comprehensive cable mounting components, Heyco® designs and produces wire protection products by molding as well as electrical components by stamping. To ensure the quality of any product it is important to understand specific environment and mechanical properties of material, the essential feature should be easy to operate, safety and reliable.
Heyco® – For your cable mounting and protection
- HEYClipTM Push-in fasteners
HEYClipTM push-in fasteners is a concept for the quick and easy process of assembly or disassembly. HEYClipTM includes snap rivets, clips, buttons, and fastener plugs.
- Solar power
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Other energy industry
- Expansion for securing fasteners
- Multiple usage
- Clean and flawless look after installation
- Cost and time saving
- Heyco®-Tite cable glands (Cordgrips)
Heyco®-Tite represents high performance and durability for gripping and protecting wires and cables for any indoor/outdoor application. For different environment we offer you different types and materials, Nylon 6/6 without halogen, aluminum, nickel plated brass and zinc plated steel.
- Robotic industry
- Rail vehicles
- Traffic and machine building
- Strain relief protection
- Superior sealing element, extra O-ring not needed
- Vibration resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistant
- Nytye® cable ties
To fulfill any application requirement, whether indoor or outdoor, you need to ensure the material is suitable for moisture, corrosion, high/low temperatures. To obtain the correct properties, you need to determine the right construction and design. Heyco® products offers high strength, locking teeth, notch-free, or double-loop. This includes the comprehensive mountings, supports and other accessories called Nytye®
- Cost and time saving with one-piece design
- Compliant with MS3367 and MIL-S-23190E