As a well-known brand of cable and wire management, Panduit offers a strategic access of comprehensive bundling solution including cable ties, cable mounting products, cable identification, shrinking technology. You may design your different of infrastructure from the wide variety of sizes, types and materials for fastening, snapping and identification for the more meaningful connections in your applications and environment, mechanical properties, chemical resistant, thermal properties or specific weather resistant.
Panduit – Cable and wire management
- Pan-Ty® cable tie
The most popular type and the largest selection of cable tie, has numerous possibilities.
- Different industries in OEM, MRO, or construction
- Bundling range from 71 up to 1100 mm with width from 1.8 to 12.7 mm
- One-piece design with locking wedge
- Largest selection of styles, materials and sizes
- Feasible for indoor or outdoor application
- Dome-Top® cable tie
A patented stainless steel inserted barb has a locking element providing adjustable bundling range. With the ribbed and stippled strap body, this type of cable tie may achieve higher tightened bundling without movement.
- Where high strength and low thread force is needed
- Stainless steel barb presents the reliability and sustainable performance
- High tensile strength
- Minimized fatigue during installation (low thread force)
- Feasible for outdoor, heat stabilized or weather resistant application
- Sta-Strap® cable tie
Sta-Strap® has a two-piece design providing lower thread force. Due to the free-floating head design, Sta-Strap® can be installed in limited height space. Also, the tapered end tip helps installation be faster.
- Through-panel applications
- Easy for manual operation
- Releasable prior to final tensioning and cut-off
- Quick-buildTM harnessing board
Whether you want to build up a wire / cable assemblies for different specifications or prototyping your new ideas, try Quick-buildTM harness board, it can bring you a greater effectiveness and well-managed reusable solution. With Quick-buildTM hardness board, you use only the simple twist and lock methods and obtain lots of savings from the numerous accessories such as nail, magnetic, or snap-in routing fixture parts.
- Simple and better harness board management
- Minimized accessories and material costs
- Installation consolidation
- PAT 4.0 automation installation system
Automation installation is for high-volume installation, fastening and packing, so to increase the productivity in workshop. PAT 4.0 helps the operator take the challenge from lead time and bundle the cables instantly.
- Easier and quicker installation, maximized productivity
- Significantly reduce labor cost, cost from fastening board and square footage
- Colored code for lean manufacturing design
- Can be installed easily with all mounting accessories, cable ties, labels etc.
- Ergonomic design from easy touch screen and lighter gun head
- Consistent quality
- Increase competitiveness
- Cable mounting
The comprehensive cable mounts help to speed up installation with lower total cost for routing or managing wire and cables. Methods for installation include back adhesive, user applied adhesive, screwing, riveting or push barb.
- Easy installation
- Optimal cable management in various of application
- Shrinking technology
To fully recover and conform to the object, heat shrink tubes will be you needs which can achieve the most reliable results. We can offer the flame retardant tube-- Dry-shrinkTM, or thin wall tube.
- Universal application
- Insulation and abrasion protection
- With inside adhesive lined particularly for moisture-resistant insulation
- Cable identification
Panduit identification systems offer you reliable, innovative solution. With state-of-the-art software development, materials and equipment, we can ensure improved productivity, reliability, and added value offering a comprehensive portfolio of identification products. Our customers may find thermal transfer printers, self-laminating labels, non-laminating labels, heat-shrinking labels, component labels, or other pre-printed markings, etc.
- Wire/cable labeling
- Component identification
- Network administration
- Safety and facility identification